posted of watching someone if you do not know her temperament. do not judge a person as you evaluate a tree that they could produce a leaves or not. Allah is Just, He is more aware of everything..

Saturday, 11 May 2013

surat cinta untuk ibu

oh mum,

you are in my heart,

you are,
the one which has a big dream,
wanna be a perfect wife, a perfect mother,
wanna see her children to be successful,
di dunia dan akhirat.

thanks for everything,
the things you complete me,
the happiness we share,
the matter we argue,

i know,
born and rise me wasn't easy,
i'm stubborn like hell,
i'm vain,
i'm not a perfect daughter,
but still,
you stand by my side, being there, love me, care for me,

you're a rainbow,
even there is no rain,
because you're in my heart,
happy mothers day.

you 're a great mum and i love you everyday. may Allah bless your life, mum

footnote: update sendiri, rasa sedih sendiri. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment